Note: First show with Dave Grohl and last show with Brendon McNichol. Parts of the show were released on a promo CD.
A historic concert!
Sound Quality: 10/10
2. Monsters in the Parasol
3. Quick and to the Pointless
4. Feel Good Hit of the Summer
5. No One Knows (with Alain Johannes) (first performance ever)
7. I Think I Lost My Headache
8. Hangin' Tree
9. God Is in the Radio (with Alain Johannes) (first performance ever as the actual album version)
10. Leg of Lamb
11. A Song for the Dead (first performance ever)
12. You Would Know
13. Tension Head
14. Regular John
16. A Song for the Deaf (first performance ever as the actual album version)
18. You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, but I Feel Like a Millionaire
19. The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret
Buy the Music: www.qotsa.com
ONLY FOR SHARE, NOT FOR SALE !
Support the artist by buying their records and attending their shows.
Queens Of The Stone Age - Live @ Troubadour, Los Angeles, USA, 07-03-2002