BLOG INFO (March 15, 2024)

Update on Exclusive List: more 60 new exclusive bootlegs, including 2024 festivals.
Now more than 3400 concerts available.
If you want to see the exclusive bootlegs lists before donating, please send me an email.
More Info Here

Cheers, Heavy Soundboard Bootlegs.

IMPORTANT INFO

Live Bootlegs Blog --- 6600 Free Bootlegs
Torrent Seeds: When i'm online or other users share.

Heavy Soundboard Blog --- 2200 Free Bootlegs
Torrent Seeds: When i'm online or other users share.

Exclusive List --- 3400 Bootlegs (with Donation)
Torrent Seeds: 24h available.

More Info Here

Monday, May 1, 2017

INFO - Downloads

Hello,

Dear Internet Music Lovers:
After 7 years, Uploaded storaged site suspended my account.

Currently in the 3 blogs are about 4.000 bootlegs, and all are now down.
It´s impossible i re-up all now.

I choose from now use another site: Filefactory.
From now on files are available 90 days.

In next days i try re-up all 2017 posts.
Aflter that i accept your requests for other old links (including those who have already sent me in the last month) and put new bootlegs.

Many thanks to all people who made donations :) They make me keep this blog alive :)

Thanks
Live Bootlegs

2 comments:

  1. That totally sucks. Thanks for all of the effort that goes into sharing this much music. May I ask that you put Metallica - Lollapalooza, Chile 2017 near the front ? I had actually started downloading it the day they cut you off, so I was only able to grab CD1 and now I'm anxious to grab CD2 when you re-post it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...