NOTE: Re-uploaded with better sound.
When Les Claypool began the opening riff of "My Name is Mud", he knew he had made a mistake stating "Well, I just opened a big old can of worms". People started throwing mud onstage, in which he replied "Keep the mud to yourself you son of a bitches. Ya know, people who throw mud shows a lack of significant genitalia." At which point the band continued the song.
1. To Defy The Laws of Tradition
2. Here Come the Bastards
3. Those Damned Blue-Collar Tweekers / Bob
4. My Name Is Mud
5. Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
6. Seas of Cheese / The Air Is Getting Slippery
7. Nature Boy
8. Harold of the Rocks (with Jerry Cantrell)
9. Master of Puppets (Metallica cover)
Buy the Music: www.clubbastardo.com
ONLY FOR SHARE, NOT FOR SALE !
Support the artist by buying their records and attending their shows.