Support the artists by buying their official records and attending their shows.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Queens Of The Stone Age - Live @ Mitsubishi Electric Halle, Düsseldorf, Germany, 08-11-2013


Exclusive concert from Heavy Soundboard Bootlegs Blog!

Source: TV Rip / Soundboard

Setlist
CD 1
1.     You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, but I Feel Like a Millionaire
2.     No One Knows
3.     My God Is the Sun
4.     Burn the Witch
5.     I Sat by the Ocean
6.     Long Slow Goodbye
7.     …Like Clockwork
8.     In the Fade
9.     Misfit Love
10.  (banter)
11.  If I Had a Tail
12.  Kalopsia
13.  Little Sister

CD 2
14.  Fairweather Friends
15.  Smooth Sailing
16.  Make It Wit Chu
17.  Mexicola
18.  Sick, Sick, Sick
19.  Better Living Through Chemistry
20.  Go With the Flow
21.  The Vampyre of Time and Memory
22.  I Appear Missing
23.  A Song for the Dead

Buy the Music: www.qotsa.com/store

ONLY FOR SHARE, NOT FOR SALE !
Support the artist by buying their records and attending their shows.

CD 1
CD 2
320kbps mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...